All the Kids...
What a group....All the Johnson kids in a row!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Genealogy Blog
Grandma Annie wrote an e-mail to me telling me she didn't have anything interesting to post on a bog--was just sitting in front of a computer doing geneaology all day long. But when I was at the reunion, she showed me whole bunch of really interesting stuff about the Johnson family line, including pictures, etc. I think she is wrong...and should do a geneology blog. She could/should post pictures of the family and write about the research she is doing. What a great opportunity for the grandchildren to learn about their ancestors, and to develop a love for the work she is now dedicating much of her life to. ALL IN FAVOR--SAY YES!THEN GIVE GRAMMA ANNIE A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We say YES! I know you have amazing family history experiences every day that you work. I'm sure everyone would LOVE to hear them! 3 cheers for a Grama Annie/Pagah blog! Good prompt dad:)
ReplyDeleteThat would be very cool - a great idea. I think she's saving a lot of that info for her book though...maybe not? We'll have to ask her and see what she says.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thank you for the most FLATTERING picture of me at the top of your blog...you are SO dead:).
She says she doesn't have time to learn to blog, but then I countered with a, "Well, then send it to me and I'll post it for you." And she agreed. So, shortly, I'll be creating the geneology blog for mom and she'll be sending me photos and stories as soon as she can climb the mountain of foam pads that have blocked her office from all attempts of civilized computer use.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea dad! Love you. PS. Emma you look hot in that photo.
Now that I am back to the land of the living - or reality - I just checked everyone's blogs! Hooray Dad! I am very excited! Keep it up! We want pictures and updates and all sorts of fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
We want more!!! we want more!!!
ReplyDelete